How do I get to the boot menu on Packard Bell?
2 Answers. According to http://packard-bell-scandic.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/6814/~/enabling-the-boot-device-menu, F12 can generally be used to access the boot menu. If it’s not enabled, F2 can be used to access the BIOS to enable it.
How do I reset a Packard Bell laptop?
Press and hold the Ctrl and Alt keys and then press Delete. Follow the menu prompts for an orderly shutdown. If no menus appear, press Ctrl-Alt-Delete again to force a reboot. Use this technique only if you’re unable to restart in conventional ways, because you may lose data.
How can I boot from USB?
On a Windows PC
- Wait a second. Give it a moment to continue booting, and you should see a menu pop up with a list of choices on it. …
- Select ‘Boot Device’ You should see a new screen pop up, called your BIOS. …
- Choose the right drive. …
- Exit the BIOS. …
- Reboot. …
- Reboot your computer. …
- Choose the right drive.
How do I remove a BIOS password?
On the computer motherboard, locate the BIOS clear or password jumper or DIP switch and change its position. This jumper is often labeled CLEAR, CLEAR CMOS, JCMOS1, CLR, CLRPWD, PASSWD, PASSWORD, PSWD or PWD. To clear, remove the jumper from the two pins currently covered, and place it over the two remaining jumpers.
How do I reboot without a disk?
If the Start Menu isn’t accessible for some reason, you can try holding down the “Ctrl” and “Alt” keys on your keyboard and pressing “Delete.” A menu will pop up with a “Restart” option to reboot your computer.
How do I restore laptop to factory settings?
How to Reset Your Laptop
- To begin, in the Start menu, click Settings, and then click Update & Security.
- In the resulting Update & Security window, click Recovery in the left pane.
- Under Reset this PC in the right pane click Get Started.
- In the following screen, choose either Keep my Files, Remove Everything, or Restore Factory Settings.
Does Packard Bell laptop have Bluetooth?
USING A BLUETOOTH CONNECTION
Bluetooth is enabled on both devices.